David Mason - City Living : The NSFW Parts (David X Thomas 5)


David and Thomas had returned from the movies. They were chatting on the couch, with David sitting comfortably on Thomas' lap.

- "I am sorry about Miguel. He can be the best friend you can have and the next day, the worst. I didn't want to force you to sleep with me in YOUR bed. I know you're not very comfortable with that." Thomas said.

- "Don't apologize. If I wasn't comfortable with you in my bed, I wouldn't be offering to spend the night," David replied. Then he added with a smirk on his face:

"But maybe you could earn that empty spot in my bed."

- "Oh yeah? How so?" asked Thomas as he pulled David closer to him.


They kissed. David was straddling Thomas now.


- "I think you know," David said, looking at Thomas and brushing his face with his hand. "You're so handsome..."

- "Not as good as you, babe," Thomas replied.

- "I know." joked David.

Thomas laughed.

- "But we'd look even better shirtless." David added.

- "I agree."


Thomas and David helped each other get their tops off. David, still straddling Thomas, felt his partner's huge cock growing in his pants. This obviously had the same physiological effect on him.

- "Ready to earn that empty spot in my bed?" asked David.

- "Definitely."


Thomas and David kissed again, passionately this time. Gradually, they tipped over until they were lying on the couch. David was on top of Thomas, their hands caressing every inch of their bodies.


David was on fire. He devoured Thomas' neck with kisses and licks. Thomas wrapped his legs around David's hips. The latter then vigorously rubbed his crotch against Thomas'. Then with his hand, David began stroking Thomas' cock through his pants. One of his fingers was even groping Thomas' asshole.

Thomas was a little surprised at the way David was dominating him but he moaned in pleasure.

- "Do I have to get fucked to earn the empty spot in your bed?" he asked with a groan, enjoying David's caresses.


- "Don't be silly! You know it's the other way around with me. I want your big cock inside me," David said as he helped Thomas sit back down.

They kissed and David started to take off all his clothes. Thomas did the same.


- "Before you try to earn that empty spot in my bed for tonight... I really want to have your big cock in my big mouth."

- "It's all yours. You know it!" replied Thomas.


David started to kneel in front of Thomas, who stay seated on the couch.

- "Your cock is so fuckin' gorgeous." said David.

- "Just wait a second. Let me take off my glasses."


Once he did, Thomas started playing with his cock and teased David.

- "You really want that big cock in your mouth, huh?"

- "Fuck yeah!" replied David, stroking his cock as well. He was really turned on. His mouth was already watering.


Then David took Thomas' cock in his hand and gave it a few licks. He looked Thomas in the eye and said:

- "Maybe if I do a good job, we can skip the lube when you shove it up my ass."

- "Like when we fucked in the art gallery then.... I really liked it that time."


David started sucking Thomas's cock. But while he only had half of it in his mouth, Thomas' huge cock was already filling it completely.


Thomas, who was really enjoying the blowjob, noticed that David was having trouble taking it all in, so he asked:

- "Need any help, babe?"


David nodded. So Thomas put his hands on David's head, held it down and shoved his cock down David's throat. David felt the large tip of Thomas' cock hit the back of his throat. But thankfully, he didn't choke on it.


Thomas began to slowly fuck David's mouth, faster and faster.

David was drooling profusely with saliva as that big cock slid back and forth in his mouth.
He was working his tongue on Thomas' cock as much as he could with so little space to move it.


- "Fuck! You're insanely good at sucking me off!" moaned Thomas.

"We should stop though, otherwise you're gonna make me cum and I still have to do everything I can to earn that empty spot in your bed."


So he pulled his cock out of David's mouth and with his thumb tenderly wiped away the large stream of saliva dripping from the corner of David's mouth.

- "Come to my lap! It's time!" said Thomas to David.


- "Finally! It's about time you put your big cock in my sweet hole! I've been waiting for this all night," he replied.

- "Just a few more minutes, babe. This tight little hole needs to be loosened up first."

Then Thomas licked one of his fingers and pushed it into David's hole.


Thomas fingered David's hole. He also kissed his neck, because he knew that was an erogenous zone for David. This would help him relax his hole more quickly.

So Thomas focused on taking care of them until he felt David's hole was ready for something bigger. Much bigger.


- "Babe, ride my cock... It will be better if you are in charge until your ass adjusts to my cock. I don't want to hurt you."

So David carefully sat on Thomas' hard cock. One of his feet was on Thomas' knee, the other foot on the ground. Slowly, the large piece of meat slid into David's hole. Only half at first. David waited a bit, then slowly began to move his ass up and down. Both he and Thomas moaned with pleasure.


Then Thomas pushed his cock deeper into David's hole. David moved his hips up and down a little faster. Thomas kissed and licked David's armpit and soon he was able to shove his entire cock into his partner's ass.

- "Oh FUCK! Right in my sweet spot!" David groaned loudly.

- This is so fucking tight! Put your other foot on my second knee. I'm going to fuck that ass harder."


David complied immediately. With David's feet on his lap, Thomas began to move his hips faster and drive his cock deeper into David's hole. Soon, he was fucking him hard in this position.


Thomas noticed that David's cock was very hard and the head was also very wet. It was bouncing up and down, it was mesmerizing. Thomas realized that David was pretty hung himself. And he didn't know why, but it turned him on even more, so he fucked David even harder.


David was in heaven, moaning and groaning loudly.

- "Let's lie down for a while, babe! I'm really going to earn that empty spot in your bed," Thomas said.


They settled into the position Thomas suggested, still with his cock in David's ass. Thomas was now lying with his back against the arm of the couch and David was on top of him with his legs up along his torso. They looked at each other.

- "Fuck! You're going to fuck the shit out of me, right!?"

- "Only if you're up for it."

- "Fuck the shit out of me!"


So Thomas started fucking David's ass hard. In this position, Thomas' cock couldn't go very deep but it was pounding right on David's prostate.

David completely lost control of his movements and thoughts. Only a warm feeling of intense pleasure stirred his mind and his entire body. He wasn't moaning, he was screaming with pleasure. He didn't understand how it was possible to have so much pleasure. He had never felt anything like this before. Until he realized that this was probably the first time he had ever experienced a real orgasm.

- "OH MY GOD! FUUUUCK! DON'T STOP!"

David didn't hear the first knock on the door.


Then the knocks on the door became louder and more insistent. Thomas slowed his pace.

- "There's someone at the door."

- "I don't give a fuck! Just keep fucking me, it's too good!"

But the person behind the door continued to knock insistently.


- "You should go see who it is. He's apparently not going to give up." said Thomas.

- "Fuck! We were so close. Okay. I'm going to get rid of this fucking individual. Just wait a minute and keep that huge hard cock."

- "Don't worry. I'll fuck you even harder after you get rid of that person."

Frustrated and upset at being interrupted, David yelled that he was coming and put his underwear back on. He waited a few seconds to lose his erection, but it wasn't that easy. He was still aroused. So, still with a semi-hard on, he headed for the front door and opened it. He wasn't prepared for who was behind the door.



- "MUM! DAD!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (2/2)

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (1/2)