The Joy of Gay Sex - Adventures in Paradise


After being locked up for months, but found love in a hopeless place, Nate and I deserved a nice trip to Sulani.


We enjoyed swimming in the crystal clear water, among other things.


I was taking pictures of us as a couple. I still couldn't believe we were a couple now. And he was taking good care of me.


We found a spot that was out of sight.

We looked around...
Sunny - "Nate, did you know there are big snakes in tropical island like Sulani?"
Nate - "Oh, really?"
...and took off our swimsuits.
Sunny - "I think I caught one! WOW, It's a big one."
Nate - "Be careful babe, could be dangerous."
Sunny- "It's all good. I've charmed this snake. I have it under my control. Don't you think so?"
Nate - "Definitely. A real snake charmer. But just to be sure, you should try to extract all its venom."
Sunny - "You are right, love. And I think I know how."

A few minutes later, I was pumping all the venom out of that big snake.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (2/2)

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (1/2)