David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (1/2)


- "You're both very sexy!" said Nate.

- "Damn, Thomas! You look very much hung!" observed Sunny.

Thomas smirked. "Maybe I am."

- "Oh, he really is! And he's grower.... Hehehe!" David said to show off

Sunny turned to Nate and said:

- "I wonder between you and Thomas who has the bigger one."

- "Maybe we can compare them later..." replied Nate with a grin on his face, "But first, I wanna dance again."


So they danced. Thomas with David and Nate with Sunny. They danced very close to each other. They were clearly driven by their sexual desires.

- "Damn, you look so hot, babe. I'm going to get hard if we keep dancing like this," Thomas whispered to David.

- "That would be awkward, because your costume wouldn't hide anything. Haha!" David replied.

- "I know! I keep thinking about my grandma so I don't get a boner."

For Sunny and Nate, it was obviously too late.

- "My love, I can feel that you are very... turned on. But we have guests," Sunny whispered to Nate.

- "I can't help it, we are dancing so close and your skin is so soft." replied Nate.

And then he said louder, "Hey guys! You should touch Sunny's skin. You won't believe how soft it is. Softer than silk."

What would normally have been an inappropriate invitation didn't seem to shock anyone in the room in the least. Lustid's spell was getting stronger and stronger.


David and Thomas approached Sunny and Nate and started to gently caress Sunny's upper body. The latter got goosebumps at their touch and moaned slightly.

- "Your skin is really soft," Thomas commented. Then he whispered through his teeth, "Grandma, Grandma, Grandma..."

- "I told you so," said Nate.

Sunny started stroking David's torso as well.

- "Okay guys... We should go eat the strawberries before I go crazy..."

- "Ahem... Yeah. And there's wine too, right? I'm so thirsty." said Thomas.

- "Aren't we all?" joked Nate.

The guys laughed and headed to the coffee table.


After drinking wine and eating strawberries with whipped cream, the guys hung out for a bit.

- "Hey, dude, you still have whipped cream on your bottom lip," Nate said to Thomas.

- "Are you sure that's whipped cream?" Thomas jokingly replied. Then he whispered, "Follow my lead!" and winked at him.

- "Um... What could it be then?" asked Nate suggestively.

- "Why don't you come closer and find out?".

- "I can only think of one thing to do to be sure..."


On the other side of the coffee table, Sunny wasn't paying attention to what was happening on the couch.

- "There's a whole can of whipped cream left, guys. Should I put it back on the fridge or do you want more?" he asked.

- "I don't think they heard you..." said David who had been following what was going on between Nate and Thomas.


Nate sat on Thomas' lap and with the tip of his tongue licked his buddy's bottom lip to collect the whipped cream that was on it.

- "Whipped cream, for sure... It's a little disappointing," Nate commented.

- "Just wait... 3, 2, 1..." whispered Thomas.


David and Sunny's reactions to the scene were not long in coming indeed.

- "Wow! That was hot as hell! I don't know about you, but now I'm all turned on." said Sunny.

- "Oh fuck, me too!" replies David.

They looked at each other, looked at the whipped cream spray on the coffee table, then David said, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"


Sunny took the whipped cream and said:

- "Okay, guys! David and I are still hungry. Take off your pants!"

- "And that's how, with the help of a great wingman, you turn a great Valentine's Day party into something really memorable!" said Thomas to Nate.


A few minutes later, the four guys were totally out of control, driven by their lust and under the spell of Lustid.


Sunny was tending to his boyfriend's cock while David was eating whipped cream but mostly Thomas' ass. This was a first for Thomas and he really enjoyed it. Soon his cock became hard as wood.


It didn't take long for David to lick all the whipped cream off Thomas' hard cock and he started sucking him hard and then gobbling his balls too.

Sunny was doing pretty much the same thing to Nate.


- "Yeah, all the way down, baby!" encouraged Nate as Sunny sucked him off.

- "Lick that big cock. Clean all the whipped cream off it!" said Thomas to David between grunts.


- "If you keep this up, fireman, that big fire hose you're holding is going to shoot out a huge stream of liquid. But it won't be water," Thomas teases.

- "Perfect... My body's on fire, Captain," David replied.


- "Oh fuck! That's a huge dick you've got there, Thomas!" noticed Nate. He couldn't take his eyes off Thomas' big sword.

- "Yeah! And that's it for the kneeling fireman."


- "Shit! I can't even imagine how someone could swallow something that big!"

- "Just look at how my fireman is doing. He's brave and trained. A real hero!" told Thomas.


Thomas was impressed by David's skill in swallowing Thomas' entire cock.

- "Okay, Stormwolf! It's time to show them your real superpower! Make me cum with your tongue!"


- "You hear that, fireman? They think they can orgasm before we can... Let's show them what a firefighter can really do."

Suddenly, the room seemed to host a concerto of moans, licks, sucking noises and other curses...


- "Fuck! You're the best, love! I'm gonna cum already." said Nate, pulling his cock out of Sunny's throat and starting to jerk off.

"Open wide! There's extra whipped cream coming for you!"


- "Give it to me, baby! I'm hungry for your whipped cream. It's the best in the world!" said Sunny.


- "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Thomas shouted, taking off David's helmet and throwing him on the bed.


- "Here it cums!" grunted Thomas as he shot loads of cum down David's throat.

- "Fuck! Me too!" moaned Nate.



Ropes and ropes of cum landed on Sunny's face and in his mouth. Nate moaned in pleasure as he was cumming again and again


- "Holy shit! That was epic! My hero!" Thomas congratulated David, while he was still swallowing the last drop of cum.


- "Stormwolf doesn't waste anything when it comes to his sidekick's whipped cream, huh?" Nate said to Sunny, cleaning the remaining cum from Sunny's face with his thumb and putting it in his mouth.

- "Uh huh!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (2/2)