David Mason - City Living : The NSFW Parts (David X Thomas 3)


The date was going well. The food was okay for... salmon. David had tasted it and he really wasn't a fan of fish but he didn't say anything to Thomas and pretended it was delicious.

- "So is this your first date with a guy?" David asked.

- "Yep. As I told you, I'm more used to dating girls. I've fucked guys I met on dating apps here and there but that's it. "

- "And you've never had a serious relationship with girls?"

- "Oh...well I don't know what you mean by serious relationships but when I date girls it usually lasts a few months. But when it comes to sex, that's where the troubles come in because of what I have between my legs. They are reluctant to get fucked and I get frustrated so I end the relationship. It may be selfish but I believe that sex is a very important part of a couple. Without good sexual chemistry, we might as well just be friends, you know." Thomas explained.


- "I get that. And the guys you fucked, none of them were a good match? Sexually, I mean. It's hard to believe that none of the other guys or girls could handle your...tralala."

- "There was this one girl. The sex was good, she had no problem with my anatomy, but after a year of dating, it ended badly. And as for the guys, maybe I didn't have any luck, but no, they couldn't handle it. They were all excited when I sent them dick pics, getting me horny by writing about how much they wanted to be fucked but once I was in front of them and we tried, always the same conclusion... Too big. I ended up wounding them. I even made one of them bleed, it wasn't pretty. Haha! But to be fair, I think it was because of me, I wasn't spending enough time on foreplay."

Thomas paused and added: "But enough talking about me, tell me a bit more about you. Any serious relationship?"

- "Oh well, not for a while. I was with this guy in college for three years. That ended, obviously. Since then, nothing very serious. But that's not really what I'm looking for anyway. At least for now." told David.

- "I see."

They had finished their meal and they were silent for a minute.


David noticed how good looking was Thomas. He was really handsome. A perfect jaw, a charming smile, beautiful blue eyes, big arms and a muscular torso... He was smoking hot!

- "Dessert?" Thomas said suggestively.

David could see in his eyes and in his smirk what he was really suggesting and it turned him on. The idea of fucking with him, and his big cock, was all he could think about now.

- "Stop looking at me like that... You're trying to seduce me into bed. I thought we agreed to go on a date tonight, nothing more."


- "You're right. I'm sorry. It's just that I got caught up in thinking about what happened in the shower. But I'll be a perfect gentleman and walk you home and give you a goodnight kiss, okay?"

- "That sounds wonderful."

But thirty minutes later...



- "Fuck! I'm so sorry. I just couldn't resist. You're so fucking hot!" Thomas said as he licked David's neck on the bed, rubbing their naked bodies together.

- "I'm the one who unbuckled your pants, so shut up and fuck me," David replied.


David grabbed the bottle of lube from under the pillow and put a large amount in his hand. Then he jerked Thomas off with it and smeared some on his anus. He got down on all fours and Thomas shoved his cock into David's ass.

- "Fuck! In one thrust! You okay?" Thomas exclaimed.

- "Yeah! Still really big but I'm getting used to it."

Thomas slowly fucked David's ass for a while, until it fully adjusted to the girth of his cock.


Then Thomas pulled his cock out of David's ass, grabbed him by the hips and made him get on his back. Thomas lifted David's legs in the air and pushed his cock into David's ass again. Then he started fucking him... harder this time.

- "Uh! Uh! Take a pillow and put it under my ass. It hurts a little when you fuck me in this position."


Thomas obeyed and got back to business.David felt more comfortable with the pillow elevating his ass.

- "Fuck me hard! Send me to heaven," David begged.

Thomas, obviously very horny, started pounding David's ass. The sound of his hips slapping David's ass, the moans and groans but also the manly smell of sweat and bodily fluids intoxicated them.

Thomas continued to pound David's ass for many minutes until he could no longer keep up the intense pace.


Then the repairman lay down next to David.

- "Wow I've never fucked anyone this hard before. Even the girl I was with for a year. You're really something special."

Thomas removed the pillow from under David's ass and placed it under his partner's head.

- "Don't you want to cum?" wondered David.

- "I'm just catching my breath a little. I'm not done, don't worry. I intend to bury my junk deep inside you."

Thomas aimed his cock at David's wide open hole and shoved his cock into David's ass once more. Then he proceeded to slowly fuck David in this spooning position. And Thomas immediately found David's sweet spot, making him moan loudly.

- "I could stay the night, you know. We could fuck like this all night."


David turned his head to Thomas and looked at him, a little surprised by his suggestion.

- "I'd love to but I have to get up early tomorrow. I have early appointments with clients."

- "You sure?" asked Thomas, suddenly quickening the pace of his ongoing penetrations.

David went straight to cloud nine.

"Don't you want to feel like this all night?" added Thomas, once he had proven his point.

- "Haha! You're very persuasive, but it wouldn't be reasonable. I have a long day tomorrow."

- "We could just sleep, you know. No sex. I'd like that."

- "I think you know that's a lie. If you stay here, we'll have sex all night."

- "Hey! I can control myself. If you say no sex, then no sex."

- "Like tonight? We weren't even supposed to have sex at all and here we are. I'm not sure I could control myself if you stay here for the night."

- "Okay. Fair enough. Just give me two minutes and I'll let you rest."


And he pounded David's ass until he came. As promised, he buried loads of cum deep inside David.

Then he kissed David, went into the bathroom to clean himself up a bit and left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (2/2)

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (1/2)