David Mason - City Living : The NSFW Parts (David X Griffin 4)

David acted cool but he thought Griffin was ballsy. Griffin always played the busy guy but when he wanted to fuck, he would miraculously pop up at David's door. 'But that's not going to happen tonight, buddy!' thought David.

- "I'm surprised to see you here! Especially this late at night." David said casually, waiting for a good reason not to kick him out in the next minute.

- "I'm sorry. I know it's late but I just got back from my job training that I told you about. And I wanted to see you. So once I put my suitcase down at my apartment, I took a quick shower and came here to surprise you." explained Griffin.


- "Wait... were you really out of town training the last two weeks?" asked David without thinking about it.

- "Of course. Why would you ask that?" Griffin paused and then asked, "Did you think I was ghosting you?"

- "Ahem... Sort of." David admitted.

Griffin grabbed David's hand.

- "Oh my handsome moron! I really was at a training session for a new job I'm starting in a few weeks. I'm sorry if I led you to believe anything else. And I'm sorry if I haven't texted you in the last two weeks. I've been really busy and I didn't want to be intrusive until I knew what I wanted with you. Like I said before I left, I want to spend time with you. Wait! Let me be more explicit: I want to date you. For real. And these past two weeks have made me realize that I miss you. I've been thinking about you all my spare time."

Then Griffin pulled David against him and lifted him off the floor.

- "Am I clear enough now?" he asked.

- "Yes." David replied, giggling like a teen.

Griffin sniffed David's neck and said:

- "Gosh! I missed the smell of you... And that ass!" he added as he groped one of David's butt cheeks.


When Griffin put David back on the floor, he kissed him, holding him close. With that passionate kiss, David felt his legs go limp and his heart warm. The same kind of warmth he had felt with Thomas in the art gallery.

David could feel Griffin getting a hard-on, which gave him one too.

- "I want you," said Griffin.

- "I want you too" replied David.

Griffin took off his hoodie and t-shirt at the same time and threw them behind the couch. Then he tore David's tank top in half and tossed it behind the couch as well.

As they were both shirtless and kissing intensely, David became overwhelmed by all the emotions he was feeling. They knelt down, then David turned his back slightly to Griffin. He put one of his arms around Griffin's neck and slowly began to wiggle his ass against the lump in his partner's pants.

He looked into Griffin's eyes and said:

- "Fuck me! Make me your bitch!"

- "Damn, I missed you!"

Then Griffin shredded David's underwear, and proceeded to undress completely. Which he did in a matter of seconds.


While he was getting naked, David had gotten down on all fours. He exposed his hole to Griffin's eyes, begging him to shove his cock up his ass.

- "Fuck! That ass!" only said Griffin, pressing his hard cock against David's hole.

David groaned loudly and rubbed his ass against Griffin's big hard member to provoke him.

- "You want that big dick, huh!?" exclaimed Griffin, teasing David's hole by slamming his cock onto it.

- "Yeah, I want it so bad! Fuck that hungry hole!"

Griffin slobbered a long stream of saliva on his cock and David's anus. He lubed his cock with his saliva and then fingered the hungry hole that stood before him.


Finally, he rammed his cock into David's ass in one fell swoop! Without any mercy!

- "AAAH!" screamed David in delight, feeling every inch of Griffin's cock in his tight hole.

- "Oh fuck! That's even better than I remember." Griffin whispered before he began to slowly move back and forth, increasing his pace until he ended up pounding David's ass.


David quickly started panting with pleasure. Griffin's cock wasn't as big as Thomas' (no one had a bigger dick than Thomas) but he definitely knew how to use it and find David's sweet spot in no time.

Driven by pleasure, David stretched out on the floor, his ass still up in the air.

- "Oh yeah, drill that ass! Treat me like the slut I am. Call me your bitch!" said David.


- "You're my very own personal slut, for sure!" said Griffin. "I can be even more rough to satisfy the slut you are, if you want me to."

- "Mmm, yes! Own me! Keep feeding that hungry hole with your big cock!"

He didn't know why, but tonight the dirty talk made him feel even more horny but also... safe somehow. At this moment, David was enjoying being treated like a sex object at Griffin's disposal.


Then Griffin grabbed David's hair and pulled his head up so he was again into a doggy position. Griffin was completely dominating him in this position. David moaned louder to show Griffin that he liked being submissive. All of a sudden, he felt his cock harden and throb. David yelled, "Fuck! I'm cumming!" and he shot loads and loads of hot jizz all over the floor.

- "Fuck! You're so fucking hot! I'm gonna cum too!" warned Griffin between moans.

- "Oh yeah! Breed my slutty hole! Show me I'm your cum hole!" David encouraged Griffin, panting loudly still under the pleasure of his own climax.


Griffin's pounding became erratic, he groaned as if in agony and at last he spurted hot loads of cum into David's ass. He gave up holding his lover by the hair and put his hand on David's shoulder. Then he slowed his back and forth until he stopped completely. He stayed in David's ass for a while and once he was sure he was done cumming, he pulled his cock out of David's ass.

The two men collapsed on the floor and rolled onto their backs, out of breath. Their heads were next to each other.


- "Whew! You were wild tonight! I guess you missed me too. Haha!" told Griffin.

- "Wild? Me? You can talk. I'm going to have to buy me a new wardrobe if you keep ripping off all my clothes like that." David joked.

- "I'm sorry. I was so excited. But it's all your fault. You were so naughty."

"Why is my hair wet all of a sudden?" wondered Griffin as he ran his hand through his hair.

- "I think you put your head right where I cum on the floor. Haha!"

- "Ewww! I'm going to need a shower before I go then!"


'You... you can stay here tonight, if you want.' David wanted to offer him to his very own surprise. But a rush of anxiety came over him and instead he said:

- "Maybe we could schedule a date later in the week."

He felt bad about not offering Griffin to stay and sending him back out into the cold.

Griffin turned his head to David and looked him in the eye. He smiled and told him:

- "I'd love to."

Then he gently kissed David.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (2/2)

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (1/2)