David Mason - City Living : The NSFW Parts (David X The waiting room guy)


David had of course sat next to the handsome man on the phone. He was waiting quietly, listening to the guy who was apparently arguing with his boyfriend. He was trying to be as quiet as possible, but he was obviously very upset.

- "Hello? Julien? Hello?" he said at one point.

"I can't believe he hung up on me! What the hell!?" he muttered to himself.

The receptionist called out to the woman to let her know that the doctor would see her.


The guy was still mumbling. Then, all of a sudden, he turned his head to David and said:

- "If you want some advice, never marry a Frenchman. They're the worst!"

- "Oh!?" could only say David.

- "Yeah! We're in couples therapy, because he insisted on it, and now he just told me on the phone that he's not coming. Can you believe it?"


- "I'm so sorry..."

- "I think I should just file for divorce at this point. I mean, he's not even trying. We haven't had sex in months, not even a blow job..." He paused for a second, thinking, before adding, "Actually, we're just roommates now. I really didn't sign up for this."

- "Maybe it's just a phase," David said, trying to comfort him.


- "I don't know. Maybe I should just accept that when you get older and you're in a relationship that long, the passion fades. That sex is no longer the glue that holds a couple together."

The guy sighed and continued.

"I'm sorry. That was inappropriate. I just needed to vent, I guess. I'm afraid if I divorce my husband, I'll be lonely. I'm not as young and attractive as I used to be. Who would want to hook up with an almost 50-year-old man?"


- "Oh my! You're 50?" asked David.

- "49. Don't make me older than I already am. Haha!"

- "You look very young for your age. I thought you were about 40. And if I may say so, I find you very attractive."

- "Oh really?" said the guy, very surprised. "That's nice of you. But I'm sure you're just trying to cheer up an old man. A young man like you wouldn't be interested in an old guy like me."

- "You are mistaken. Honestly, I can't believe you don't see how smoking hot you are. And between you and me, I'm 28 and yet I'd be willing to hook up with you if you were single."


Something changed in the guy's eyes. You could tell he was very flattered and a little stimulated.

- "Well, I would really like to hook up with you too. You're very attractive as well," he said with a very seductive smile. "But let's be reasonable, I could be your dad."

- "That's too bad... Daddy." David joked.

The guy chuckled, then he added:

"Now excuse me, pretty boy, but Daddy has to take a leak." And just as he stood up, he concluded, "In my youth, I would have invited you to join me... aaah the good old days". And he winked at David.


And then he headed for the bathroom.

David took the hint. The guy was going to wait for him in the bathroom, expecting David to join him. David was torn between his sexual desire and what he knew was a mistake.


He shouldn't go in there. The guy was married. He was just angry at his husband. He was going to regret it if he and David hooked up in the bathroom.

Not to mention that David had started seeing someone. It wasn't official, but going there wouldn't be fair to Thomas. Yes, the only thing to do was to stay in his seat. David had made up his mind, he wasn't going to join that hot Latino in the bathroom.


But his legs moved on their own and without really realizing it, David headed for the bathroom.

He turned the handle on the bathroom door. It was unlocked. David entered the restroom.


The sexy Latino was waiting for him, leaning against the wall.

- "For a minute I thought you weren't coming, boy." he said.

He was really hot and attractive. David loved the confident attitude he had now. David stared at the guy's bulge.

- "Well, I'm here now! Maybe I can give you the blowjob you haven't had in months...Daddy!"

- "Oh yes, be a good boy! Daddy's got a big ol' candy to treat you to." the latino said as he took off his pants.


David reached over and grabbed the guy's flaccid cock and stroked it.

- "I thought it would be a hard candy you would give me, Daddy?"


David saw that the guy was a little nervous and embarrassed that he couldn't get hard. So David added:

- "Maybe I should taste your big M&M's first!"


David got down on his knees and started licking the guy's balls. He moaned under David's licks. Then David gobbled them up one by one. This guy must have shaved his balls because they were hairless and very soft. Soon they got firmer as the guy's cock got harder.

Now with his dick hard as rock, the latino was confident again.

- "You like my big M&M's, huh?"


- "Oh yes, I love them" David replied as he jerked the guy off.

- "You've been a good boy! You deserve my big hard candy!"

- "Oh thank you, Daddy!"


The Latino had a very nice cock. Not as big as Thomas', but very nice. With a very good shape and a nice girth. David couldn't wait another second and swallowed it almost whole.

The guy's body tensed up and he let out a loud "Fuck!"


David went back and forth, feasting on the guy's cock. He regularly gave the guy dirty looks, while working his tongue to that beautiful cock.


The Latino was clearly enjoying David's blowjob skills.

- "Damn boy, you are good! If you keep this up, you're going to make daddy very proud, and you're going to get to taste the sweet nectar of that big candy."


So David worked harder on the guy's cock. He sucked him hard and hungrily, almost choking on that big cock. David wanted to taste that sweet nectar.

- "Oh fuck yeah, all the way down! You're making daddy very proud," the Latino exclaimed.


Then he started jerking off and David focused on sucking only the head of his throbbing cock.

- "Daddy is about to cum... Get ready, boy!"


A few seconds later, the guy grunted loudly and thick loads of cum spurted into David's mouth.

- "Uh! Uh! Here comes the sweet nectar!"


It seemed like it would never end. The guy was cumming over and over again in David's mouth, who was having trouble swallowing it all.


Things got worse and the Latino got cum on his jerking hand, despite David's best efforts to collect it all.


So David started cleaning up every drop of cum he could find on the guy's hand or on his cock with his tongue.

Once that was done, he said:

- "All cleaned up, Daddy. You're ready for your appointment with the doctor now."


The Latino was still out of breath...

- "Thanks, boy. That was awesome. We should exchange phone numbers if you want some more sweet nectar." He offered.

- "Look. It was great. But I think it should just stay a one-time thing, okay?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (2/2)

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (1/2)