David Mason - City Living : The NSFW Parts (David X the Repairman 2)



By mid-afternoon on Sunday, David was doing his meditation in his office. Thomas had worked the last two days to finish the bathroom by Monday, as they had agreed.

They had been teasing each other all weekend. David was horny all the time and meditation was a good way to control his urges.


Finally, around 3:00 p.m., Thomas walked into David's office to tell him that he had completed the work. The shower stall was installed and the bathroom was ready for use.

- "Coming."

- "Already? You haven't even offered me the compensation we agreed on yet." Thomas laughed and left the office.

David chuckled. "Silly!" he muttered. He got up and joined the repairman in his bathroom.


Once in the bathroom, Thomas asked:

- "So, what do you think?"

- "It's perfect. I now have a shower stall. And I even got to keep my tub. I didn't think there would be enough room.... Oh, and you even put bamboo in the left corner."

- "Yes. I thought you'd like it."

- "You guessed right."


After a few seconds of silence, Thomas said:

- "Whew! I'm sweaty. I think I need a hot shower. That would be a nice compensation for all that hard work, wouldn't it?". He unbuckled his tool belt, then stripped off his overalls and shoes. Completely naked, he stepped into the shower.


"Won't you join me? We need to baptize this shower stall..." He added, turning on the water.

David took his yoga pants off. "I'm right behind you."


Thomas let David into the shower and grabbed him by the neck with one of his hands while he used the other to jerk his already hard cock.

- "Thought you wanted ME right behind YOU." Thomas said.

David nodded. He liked how confident and bossy Thomas was this time.


Thomas slammed him against the glass wall of the shower stall and stuck to David, rubbing his cock against David's ass. He kissed David's neck, flicking his tongue from time to time.

- "You have no idea how much I've been waiting for this moment. I've jerked off so many times thinking about you since the last time." Thomas whispered in David's ear.


They kissed each other. Thomas rubbed his huge cock even more vigorously against David's ass crack. Then he started jerking David off. David was so aroused.


He turned around, grabbed Thomas's cock and jerked him off as well, while continuing to kiss him.


David leaned against the shower wall, grabbed a soapy lotion from the floor and proceeded to soap Thomas' huge cock.

- "You want it all clean before I shove it up your ass?" said Thomas with a laugh.

- "Not only that. This magic lotion is going to act as a lube too. Even with all that water. You'll see."


David set up by the shower door, where the water wasn't dripping as much. He put a huge amount of lotion in one of his hands.

- "Come closer." David said to Thomas.

Then he lubed Thomas' cock with the lotion once more. He aimed that big cock at his hole...

- "Okay push! Put that dick in my hole."

- "Are you sure? Maybe I should lick your hole first. I mean I'm still really big..." Thomas suggested.

- "Don't worry. I've been practicing all week with a huge dildo I bought recently. I can take your big cock longer than last time now."

- "Oh, you did your homework... So you wanted it to happen again."

- "Of course, silly! Why do you think I asked You to install that shower stall? Now shove your big cock up my ass!"

- "Your wish is my command."


Thomas held David firmly by the torso with one of his hands, and he pushed, helped by David guiding him. David felt Thomas's huge cock gently push into his ass. Deeper and deeper. Until he felt Thomas' hips against his ass.


Even though he had been practicing with his new dildo, once again David felt stuffed like a turkey at Thanksgiving.

- "Ugh! You're so fucking thick!"

- "Are you okay?"

- "Yeah. It's better than last time. Just give me a minute to adjust."


Thomas began to slowly fuck David. Then he picked up the pace. David moaned and encouraged him to go faster and harder. And a few minutes later, Thomas could fuck David as hard and fast as he wanted. And he didn't hold back.


They got back against the wall, and Thomas slapped David's ass.

- "Oh my fucking God! This is amazing! I've never been able to fuck this hard before. It feels so good! Uh! You're a champ, babe!" Thomas exclaimed.

David moaned louder and louder. He had never experienced anything like this. Thomas was going so deep inside him. This was a whole new sensation.


- "Can we try another position? I've always wanted to try it but no one would do it with me."

- "Sure. As long as you keep fucking me like you do, I'm up for anything."


So Thomas carefully pulled his cock out of David's ass. He put some more magic lotion on his cock and grabbed David by the hips and lifted him off the floor. David put his legs around Thomas' hips, while Thomas pinned his partner against the other shower wall.

- "I want to face you when I fuck you." Thomas said.

Then he aimed his cock at David's hole and impaled his partner on his huge cock. And he started fucking David again. More gently at first and then giving sharper, jerkier thrusts with his hips. For the first few minutes Thomas looked into David's eyes and watched the pleasure he was giving him, but soon he buried his head in David's neck and nibbled.


Then he shouted:

- "Fuck! I'm going to cum!"

David was already on cloud nine and moaning loudly, so he did not hear Thomas.

He felt Thomas's body tense up, his grip tighten, and his cock throbbing as it rammed into him. Then, as Thomas moaned loudly, David felt tons and tons of cum squirting into him. This made him cum all over Thomas' torso too.


Once the two men had cum, Thomas no longer had the strength to hold David as tightly as he had until now. David gently slid down Thomas' body until his feet touched the floor.


Thomas kissed again David. A languid kiss.

- "Whew! That was... amazing! I hope so for you too."

- "You have no idea." David replied, still catching his breath.

- "Look, I've never been with a guy before. I mean I've fucked a few guys before but I've never been in a relationship with a guy or dated a guy. Ugh... What I'm trying to say in the most confusing way possible is, Would you like to go out with me next week? I'd love to get to know you." Thomas finally asked.

David didn't see it coming. But he was pleased.

- "Oh... Of course. I'd be happy to. On one condition though."

- "Sure. Tell me."

- "If we really want to get to know each other. We should only date. I mean no sex. At least for a while."

- "Shit! This isn't going to be easy. Sex is so good with you. I mean, you take my cock like a champ. I'm already addicted to you."

- "Well, that's my condition."

- "Okay then. I still want to date you."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (2/2)

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (1/2)