David Mason - City Living : The NSFW Parts (David X Donovan 4)


Donovan had picked up his phone and invited him to join him.

- "Hey! How've you been? I hope i don't bother you.

- "Don't be silly, you're never a bother." Donovan replied.

But then there's an awkward silence between the two men. Donovan was obviously waiting for David to speak up, David remained silent. He seemed a bit uncomfortable.


- "So did you want something?" asked Donovan.

- "Oh no, not really. I was just checking up on you. I was walking by the house and I thought of you, you know."

- "I see. Well, I'm doing good. There's still a lot to do with the house but I can see the end of the tunnel, that's great."

David nodded his head. "That's great."

- "Yeah. Tell me, did you use my gift?"

- "You mean fleshlight? Well no, sorry. Not since the last time you came to my apartment." David replied.

- "I guess you're more of a dildo kind of guy. I should have known better. But maybe I could stop by soon, so we can use it together again."

- "Yeah."


- "Is everything okay, David? To be honest, you seem a little off."

- "I'm good. But yeah, I guess I'm a little off though. I have a lot on my mind lately." David answered. He paused for a second and decided that maybe Donovan could understand him, so he added: "Actually, if I'm feeling a little overwhelmed these days, it's because of sex and..."

Donovan interrupted him.


- "Why didn't you say something sooner? Sure, we can have sex. I'm always ready to fuck your sweet ass." said Donovan.

- "That's not..."

David tried to say something, but Donovan gently pushed him off and bent him over the workbench. Then he got down on his knees, unzipped his pants and let his cock out. As he jerked off, he fondled David's ass through his pants.


- "Do you mind if we do a quickie? I still have a lot of work I'd like to finish tonight."

- "Um... no, I don't mind." were the only words David was able to say, somewhat surprised at how quickly he got into this situation. And even more surprised at how much it was turning him on.

- "Don't worry... I won't skip the foreplay, baby." Donovan reassured David.

- "You better not."


Then Donovan pulled down David's pants and started fingering his ass, spitting on his hole repeatedly.

- "Fuck! What a nice hole we got here!" told Donovan.

Donovan's touch felt so good. He really knew what he was doing. David moaned.


He moaned even louder as Donovan buried his face and inserted his warm tongue between his buttocks, tickling his hole. David was feeling less anxious and forgot for a moment about his concerns. Maybe Donovan was right after all, maybe this was ironically what David needed. A good fuck.


Then Donovan stood up and slapped his cock against David's ass a several times.

- "This is what you came for, isn't it? I know your type, baby. Always looking for big dicks pounding your slutty ass." Donovan told.

He aimed his throbbing cock at David's hole and pushed.

David immediately enjoyed the physical pleasure of feeling Donovan inside him. He moaned. But something had broken in his heart when he heard what Donovan had just told him.


- "Oh Fuck! Feels so good! Won't last long, babe!"

And while Donovan pounded David's ass and emptied his balls, David knew this was the last time they would meet. Donovan didn't understand him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (2/2)

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (1/2)