David Mason - City Living : The NSFW Parts (David X Donovan 3)


- "So there you go. You gave me a Fleshjack for Winter Fest... I do not know what to make of it." David said with amusement.

- "What? You don't like my gift?" Donovan asked.

- "It's not that I don't like it. It's just that... I would have understood if you bought me a dildo but... Do you realize that I'm a bottom? I thought that was clear from what we did together."


- "Oh I know. And i praised the SimLord for your magnificent ass. But I noticed that you have a really nice thick too, so I thought maybe... I mean don't you jerk off or don't you like being sucked?"

- "Oh sure I do. I jerk off a lot or I like to get sucked off once in a while. I'm a very sexual person as you know. And as you are. I just prefer to give a blowjob and get fucked. It turns me on so much more. Maybe that will change one day. As you know sexuality is fluid." explained David.


- "Maybe, you could give it a try, then. And you let me watch of course..."

- "I will. Definitely." David said.

Then Donovan stood up and headed to David's bedroom.


- "OH! You meant now... Haha!"

- "Of course! Why do you think I gifted it to you? Take the Fleshjack on the way."

So David grabbed the Fleshjack and joined Donovan in the bedroom.


David was jerking off with the Fleshjack while Donovan watched him. They were both completely naked, of course.

- "So, what's it like?" asked Donovan.


- "It feels very good. I'm not gonna lie." replied David, fucking the Fleshjack harder.

- "I was sure you would enjoy it. I have one of my own at home and I love it."


- "Mmmm! Watching you using the Fleshjack makes me hard as a rock. And very horny! That is so hot!" Donovan said, rubbing his fat cock.


- "You want me to take care of your pink hole, babe?" Donovan proposed, turning his head toward David.

- "Oh yes, please!"

Then David quickly put the Fleshjack on the dresser and climbed on the bed with Donovan.

"Oh fuck yeah! Just like that! Lick that hole!"



After this good rim job Donovan gave him, David laid on the bed and started caressing Donovan's pecs and abs

- "You're so hot, Don! And I fucking love your big cock!" David said as he started to gently stroke Donovan's semi-hard cock.


Donovan grabbed David's chin and forced him to look at him.

- "You want that big cock, don't you?"


Then Donovan inserted one of his fingers into David's mouth. David licked and sucked on that intrusive finger. Donovan gave his now hard cock a few strokes.

- "I'm sure you could milk that cock with your hot mouth. Like the other night."

- "Uh huh!" could only replied David.


Then David put his lips around Donovan's cock and immediately sucked him hard. He was salivating so much as he worked his tongue on Donovan's cock that he was drooling on his chest. Donovan moaned loudly, thoroughly enjoying David's blowjob. He put a hand on David's head, grabbed him by the hair and made him suck his cock even harder. 

- "Oh fuck! You're the best cocksucker i've ever met. I won't last long!"


- "FUUUCK! I'm cumming, babe! Mmm! Mmm! Shit!" moaned Donovan loudly, shooting big thick loads of cum into David's mouth, who didn't waste a drop of the sweet nectar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (2/2)

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (1/2)