David Mason - City Living : The NSFW Parts (David X Donovan 2)

 Here's the NSFW parts of my gameplay story of David Mason - City Living.


Then after twenty minutes, David finally stopped massaging Donovan.

- "So... How do you feel now?"


- "Mmmm... I feel good. Very relaxed. Except for one thing that is still very tense."

Then Donovan turned around and showed David how tense that thing was.

- "Oh my! This is very tense indeed."



- "Maybe you could use your massage skills on that too?" said Donovan with a grin on his face.
- "I could. But let me be clear about something. I do take my job very seriously. So this is not part of the free massage session I offered you. Okay?"
- "Of course, babe. I just want to have some fun with you. It didn't even cross my mind."
- "Okay. Good. Now let's see what i can do about... THAT!" said David, rubbing hands with lotion.


- "First, let's rub that tense muscle!"


- "Then I massage gently and in circle that pink hole so you can relax your whole body."
Donovan moaned slightly.


- "How does it feel?" asked David.
- "It feels very good. Very relaxing. I would love to taste your tense muscle though."
And David was indeed very tense down there.


David pulled off his boxers and approached his dick to Donovan's face. Still jerking him off with one hand. Donovan put his lips around David dick's head and inserted the tip of his tongue in his piss split.
Precum started flowing in Donovan's mouth. Both of them moaned with pleasure and it aroused very much David.


So David climbed on the table massage and swallowed Donovan's dick. He sucked him off. All the way down.
- "Fuck! Don't stop!"


After a while taking care of Donovan's peen with his mouth, David stopped.
- "Okay, I think this muscle is more tense than I thought. I'm going to use a very special massage technique to help you relax, but you're going to have to stay as still as possible, Don."
- "You're the professional, here."


Then David impaled himself on Donovan's cock. David moved up and down on his cock, slowly at first and then faster and faster. Donovan stayed still as instructed but moaned louder and louder.


David turned around, with Donovan's dick still shoved up his ass, he managed to found his sweet spot and then he started fucking Don's cock. David tightened his muscles ass around that big dick. Donovan and David were moaning loudly. A few minutes later, he felt Donovan semen squirting into his ass. Loads and loads of cum. This made David ejaculate too.

- "I think that all the tension in that big muscle is gone now. Don't you think?" said David.
- "Whew! I think so too. I feel very relaxed now. Haha!"
- "Good! Now get your ass off of my table massage. I need to clean up all this mess."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (2/2)

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (1/2)