Follow the daily life of Sunny and Nate, two best friends, who are about to see their lives turned upside down because of a major event. Will their friendship withstand it?
After being locked up for months, but found love in a hopeless place, Nate and I deserved a nice trip to Sulani. We enjoyed swimming in the crystal clear water, among other things. I was taking pictures of us as a couple. I still couldn't believe we were a couple now. And he was taking good care of me. We found a spot that was out of sight. We looked around... Sunny - "Nate, did you know there are big snakes in tropical island like Sulani? " Nate - "Oh, really?" ...and took off our swimsuits. Sunny - "I think I caught one! WOW, It's a big one." Nate - "Be careful babe, could be dangerous." Sunny - "It's all good. I've charmed this snake. I have it under my control. Don't you think so?" Nate - "Definitely. A real snake charmer. But just to be sure, you should try to extract all its venom." Sunny - "You are right, love. And I think I know how." A few minutes later, I was pumping all the venom ...
They were all asleep, exhausted from the lust they had succumbed to earlier in the evening. Nate and Sunny had offered David and Thomas a place to sleep for the night, in a spare bed they'd had since they'd camped last summer. All was quiet. Until Lustid appeared again to check if his spell was still going on. - "Um..." Lustid saw that the guys were sleeping peacefully. It was a disappointment. - "This kind of inappropriate behavior cannot happen on my watch. They need something more powerful!" "Hungry hole, Take it all, Throbbing dick, Big and thick!" "Lustos!" The effects of Lustid's new spell were instantaneous. - "David... Wake up!" whispered Thomas. "I wanna fuck." He said bluntly. - "Is that your big gun I can feel against my ass or are you happy to see me, Mr. Officer?" whispered Sunny suggestively. Thomas had put his hand in David's underwear and was tickling his asshole with one of his finge...
Comments
Post a Comment