COOT - Scene 14











These last few days had been a bit hard for me after what happened with Alex in his office. I was disappointed. Our potential relationship was on stand-by indefinitely and it was probably for the best but.... Well, I was his student and he was my professor. End of story.
For now, the week-end was here and I was getting ready for the frat party I was supposed to go with Ian in an hour. I was keeping my promise I made to him, even if I wasn't thrilled to go to a frat Party. It really wasn't my thing but I was glad to spend some quality time with Ian.
I took a long shower, brushed my teeth and went to my room to get dressed. But before that, I decided to keep another one of the promises I made recently. The one to Penny. It was time to beta test BroFinder.
Penny's interface app was simple but effective. After a few seconds, I was making my way through the options on the app to get to the interesting part, the guys. Penny had explained to me that every profiles I'll see would be the ones of guys near of my position, within a 20-mile radius. 
After a few seconds waiting for the app to locate me, I finally got several profiles of guys in my area. Damn! This university had some pretty handsome specimen. Where were they hiding so I never noticed any of them before?

Unfortunately, I quickly found out that I couldn't contact any of them. I could just watch the different profiles. In BroFinder, you had to wait a week to be able to start a conversation. The app explained that it was a way to discourage non serious profiles and avoiding bots. It was a bit frustrating but kinda clever from Penny to add this restriction. On the other hand, as a new user, my profile would be on the main page of the app for a week. That way, even if I couldn't be the one engaging a conversation, guys who'll see my profile could swipe right if they wanted to talk to me. If I was agree to talk to them, I only had to swipe right too to have a match and start a conversation.
Well... I had to be cautious with my profile presentation. Depending on what I'd choose to put on my profile, I guess there would be different kind of guys who we'll approach me in that first week. I had to choose a profile picture, my sexual practices, a username and a small "About me" description.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (2/2)

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (1/2)