COOT - Scene 11











I obeyed, I took off my underwear and I was now lying on the desk, my legs dangling over the edge.
Alex - ‘Spread your legs out a little further.’ he commanded.
I obeyed again. Even though the situation was surreal, absurd and outrageous, I found myself helplessly glued to the spot. Alex’s voice sounded calm and professorial, even reassuring.
Alex - 'The prostate produces the alkaline component in semen, used to counteract the acidity of the vagina. The gland is located here…’
Then he tapped the spot beneath your balls.
’…towards the base of the penis. We can stimulate this gland externally by massaging the zone between the anus and the testes, also known as the perineum.’
Alex’s fingers started to stroke the area underneath my balls. Despite feeling mortified and humiliated by the entire situation, a wave of pleasure surged through your body. You tried but failed to stifle a moan.
Alex - 'Many men, no matter what their sexual orientation, will enjoy some form of prostate stimulation.’
As his fingers continued to massage the area, I started to feel a familiar tug in my groin. I was getting an erection.
Alex - 'Our volunteer is no exception. How are you holding up, Mr. Matthews?’

Me - Unngh…’ was the only sound I was able to produce.
Then Alex readjusted one of his rubber gloves and put some lube on the tip of his fingers. He also applied some between my ass cheeks. My brain reeled with horror however my cock was now heavy and fully erected, twitched in approval.
Alex - 'I strive to fill my lectures with practical information that students can use to enrich their lives.’ he said to the class.
Alex added in a low murmur as he spread the lube around my ass.  
Alex - 'I may have an unconventional approach to teaching, Mark, but it’s effective as evidenced by your erection.’
I felt him fingering the opening of my anus, greasing it up. He pressed a finger against your sphincter. He circled it a few times, prodding, testing its tightness.  
Me - 'Wha–fuck!’
Alex’s thumb brushed the underside of your cock, making me shiver with pleasure. I sensed a sudden pressure against my asshole and then a feeling of fullness as Alex slide his finger inside of me. He pushed it further inside me, making me breathe in short, ragged gaps.
While he was fingering me, Alex addressed to the class again:
Alex - 'As you can probably deduce, internal stimulation of the prostate is a little more than tricky. Just remember the prostate is towards the front of the body, closer to the anal opening than most people realize. When you find the mound, stroke gently at first, observing what speed and amount of pressure heighten arousal.’
He was now rubbing my prostate in a steady and rhythmic strokes. It was pushing me close to the edge and I was moaning louder and louder. I didn’t care to be in front of the entire class anymore.
Then Alex leaned over me and told me:
Alex - 'And now Mr. Matthews, Would you like to see how to achieve orgasm via prostate stimulation alone?’

Me - 'Oh yes, professor! God yes!’
Alex inserted a second finger, making me squirm. He continued to rub and stroke my prostate, faster and harder. My cock swelled. I started to gasp for air. I could feel the cum building in my balls. My body began to tense up, I was feverishly trying his fingers further into my ass and…
I woke up.
I woke up with my hard and wet dick in my hand. I was jacking off. It took only a few seconds before I ejaculated big loads of cum. I was moaning out loud. My stomach was now covered of my warm semen and I had stained my sheets.
Me - 'Oh Fuck! What a dream!’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (2/2)

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (1/2)