COOT - Scene 8







Me - ‘Don’t judge me Slurpy for what I’m about to do. A horny man has needs he needs to fulfill.’
I took off my underwear and lie down on my bed. I started to stroke my dick. It didn’t take long to feel a full-hard cock in my hand. I was so aroused. I was thinking about Alex all along and I was inventing all sort of naughty stories with him.
I was so self-absorb by what I was doing that I didn’t hear when the door opened behind me.
I didn’t notice Ian came in until he said out loud:
Ian - 'Damn, I’m impressed! That’s a pretty big cock you have, dude. I could almost be jealous. Almost.’
I froze.
Note: This a NSFW post from my story COOT (Coming Out On Top). It's an interactive story based a choose-your-own-fate game (Coming Out On Top) which places you in the role of college student, Mark Matthews. You can follow the whole story on my tumblr account by clicking on the 'From the beginning' link. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (2/2)

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (1/2)