David Mason - City Living : The NSFW Parts (David X The repairman)

David panicked. Instead of picking up the towel from the floor, he covered his genitals with both hands, then turned to the repairman facing him. He was mortified and tried to justify himself.

- "Looks like your butt isn't the only nice thing to look at!" said the repairman very calmly.

- "Oh my God! I swear it was an accident!" he shouted. "I wasn't trying to seduce you... I... I..."



- "It's okay, dude. I believe you," Thomas reassured.

- "This is so awkward! I feel so embarrassed right now!"

- "You shouldn't. You have a great body and you should be proud to show it off. I'm comfortable around naked people, don't worry. It's only nature. I thought you liked walking around your apartment naked, isn't that what you said earlier?"

- "Well... not if I haven't planned it before and certainly not in front of a complete stranger who is still wearing his pants." David replied, still embarrassed.

- "I see. In that case, I know how to make you feel a little less awkward."

And with that, Thomas undid his tool belt and let it fall to the floor, then began to unzip his pants.

- "Oh no, that's not what I meant... " David tried to explain.

- "It's all good! You'll feel less uncomfortable if we're both naked in front of each other."

And Thomas let his pants down to his ankles, revealing his full anatomy.

"Hi! I'm Thomas Monroe, I'm a handyman and this is who I am."


David laughed.

- "Oddly enough...it works. I feel less embarrassed," he said, with a shy smile.

Thomas had his hands on his hips, not at all embarrassed by this peculiar situation. David could see his whole body and inevitably ended up glancing at Thomas' dick. He was astonished by what he saw. Thomas' flaccid cock was huge!

- "Wow you have been blessed! That's impressive." David said, putting his hands on his hips, too amazed to think about covering his private parts.

- "Believe me, it's a curse."

- "How so?"


- "It's too big. The girls I've dated are getting scared when it comes to having sex with me. They don't even want to try. And the few guys I've tried it with are excited and take it as a challenge but no one could handle it."

- "Oh, come on! You're just bragging. It can't be that big."

- "That's because you haven't seen it in all its glory. I'll show you. Just let me warm it up for a minute."

And then Thomas started to jerk off his huge flaccid cock until he's been fully hard.


- "Oh shit! That's monstrous! How can this be that... big?" David exclaimed.

David had never seen a dick that big! Probably about 10 inches length. And it wasn't only the size which was impressive, but his girth too. It was very, very thick.

- "I wasn't lying. Like I said, it's a curse. I have this big tool between my legs but I can't use it properly. That's pretty ironic for a handyman, don't you think?" joked Thomas.

But David didn't get the joke. He was still in shock. And very aroused. If there was a higher authority who was tested his determination, S/He had pulled out all the stops. And David was willing to fail that test. All he wanted to do was to drop on his knees and taste that huge fat cock in front of him.


David looked up at Thomas... he wanted to ask him to let him suck that big cock but his mouth stayed shut.

- "You want to try, don't you?" finally said Thomas.

Thomas swallowed and nodded.

- "Okay, be my guest. You're pretty hot and I'm already hard now so... why not give it a try after all. And I haven't been sucked or anything for months."

David knelt down and stared for a few seconds at Thomas' enormous tool.

- "I think I need to learn how to handle it first before I can fully tame it."

- "That's all I hope but if you can't handle it, just tell me. It won't be a problem, I'm used to finishing myself anyway."


David first gave the repairman's huge cock a few kisses. Then he gave it a few licks. Thomas moaned slightly and put one of his hands on David's head to encourage him to keep going.


- "Do you like what I'm doing?" asked David.

- "I'm not complaining..."

- "I think it's time to get down to business."

So David opened his mouth wide, stuck out his tongue and swallowed the whole head of that huge cock he was handling.



Thomas moaned loudly this time, enjoying the way David played with his tongue on that thick, wet tip.


Then David started going back and forth on Thomas' cock. After a few minutes, his jaws adjusted to the girth of this huge dick that was filling David's mouth. And inch by inch, he could go further until he was comfortable enough to suck hard half of that monster cock.


- "Oh my fuckin' God! This feels so good! You're amazing! Keep going, I'm gonna cum!" Thomas shouted.

But David stopped and stood up. A rush of pure lust ran through his entire body. David grabbed Thomas by the shoulders and pinned him against the bar counter.


While David gently jerked Thomas off, he whispered:

- "I want you to fuck me with that big cock."

- "We shouldn't." Thomas replied, in agony with desire.

- "Why shouldn't we? Don't you wanna fuck that sweet ass?" David asked.

- "I'd love to! So bad. But it won't fit. It never fits. I'm too big. I'll hurt you."

- "Try me! All it takes is your tongue, a couple of fingers and lots of lube. Let me grab the bottle. Just give me a minute, okay?"


After long minutes of ass rimming and fingering, David felt ready to welcome Thomas' monster cock into his sweet hole. The repairman lubed David's hole and then his cock. He had emptied a third of the bottle and it was messy but Thomas wanted to make sure there was enough lube.

- "You ready?"

- "Yeah. Just go slowly." David told.

- "Of course. Just tell me if you can't handle it, i'll stop. Okay?"

- "I will. I promise."

Thomas aimed his cock at David's hole and proceeded at pushing in... slowly. Very slowly. David groaned and breathed heavily, but he seemed to be handling it. Slowly, the head of Thomas' cock enlarged David's anal circle. Then his dick pushed in inch by inch until the whole thick tip was swallowed.


- "Oh FUCK! I'm in!" Thomas said in disbelief.

- "Keep going."

And after another minute, Thomas' entire cock was in David's ass. The repairman didn't dare move. It had been a very long time since he had penetrated anyone. He couldn't believe it.

David felt... stuffed. There was no other words. Thomas' cock was so huge. He could swear that cock was pressing against his gut, for real. He had never experienced anything like this before.

For a second the feeling of this big tool exploring his pipes overwhelmed David and he panted like a dog. Literally. With his tongue out.


Seeing David like that, Thomas panicked a little. He thought he was hurting David. And in that moment of panic, he pulled his sex out of David's ass.

- "What you're doing? I was fine! Put that big cock back in my ass... now!" David yelled at Thomas.

Thomas panicked again. And he put back his cock in David's ass... in one thrust.


- "Oh my God!" exclaimed David.

- "Fuuuck!" Thomas grunted loudly

It was quite brutal and painful, but also somehow exhilarating and pleasurable to be stuffed by something so big. And after a few seconds, David encouraged Thomas to move his hips.


Thomas complied. He moved his hips back and forth in a slow motion at first. David could feel every inch of the big tool slowly rubbing every inch of his anal membranes.

Then Thomas picked up the pace of his back and forth a bit. David experienced a mixed feeling of pain and pleasure. Or maybe it was the pain that was giving him pleasure. He couldn't be sure.


But if there was one thing you could be sure of, it was the pleasure Thomas was getting. He was breathing heavily and moaning, swearing about how good it felt.

David didn't really know what he was feeling, but his legs were shaking and he was sweating profusely as if he was in intense physical effort.

It only lasted a few minutes, but David felt like he'd been getting fucked for decades.

So when Thomas grunted, "Fuck! I'm going to cum already", it was kinda a relief to feel the repairman empty his balls into David's ass.


- "I'm so sorry... I couldn't last long." Thomas apologized.

- "That's okay. It was very intense. I'm out of breath." David reassured him.

Thomas pulled his huge hard cock out of David's ass, letting out a large amount of bodily fluids that dripped down David's inner thighs.

- "Whew! Wow!" exclaimed Thomas.

- "Same!" said David, before adding, "Well, I need a shower."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (2/2)

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (1/2)