Celebrity | Episode 5 - Damage Control










A few days later…
Ethan was returning to his house for the first time since the sex tape had been publicly released. Elian was here, in front of the front door, waiting for him. Ethan was nervous. They shook their hands and Ethan invited Elian to enter.
Elian - Nice house. I love what you’ve done in here.
Ethan - Thanks… Are we safe? I mean you’re sure there’re not any paparazzi around?
Elian - I’m positive. I’ve anonimously texted them that you had been seen with a guy in Greenday Hotel. They’re out of the city for at least a few hours.
Ethan Oh… clever!
Elian - So, we have a lot to discuss. First, this house.
Ethan - What’s wrong with my house? I don’t want to sell it. I love my house.
Elian - Haha! Nothing’s wrong with your house. This just need improvements. Like curtains, a fence… y'know, for your privacy. To keep journalists and fans away from your daylife. Or from your nights… It must be your priority.
Ethan - Well… yeah. I wanted to do all that for the outside, y'know with a pool and a basketball hoop, a jacuzzi… but i’m a bit short of money and of time.
Elian - Let’s focus on the things we really need for your privacy. How much can we spend in all the improvments?
Ethan - I’ve the money from the Gay Bachelor 2. The 10 000. But i wanted to keep them for my movie.
Elian - About that… I spoke with your producer, Bobbi King. He doesn’t want to fund your film anymore. Not before at least one year, he said.
Because of your sex tape, you know. I’m sorry i tried everything to change his mind. I failed. It’s a dead end.
Ethan - Oh… i see. I understand.
Ethan was really disappointed and sad to hear that news. His dream to make a movie was vanishing again. He couldn’t do it without a huge amount of money. Bobbi King was the only one who had believed in his pitch. And now, that was over or at least delayed for one year.
Elian - Don’t be sad. I’m not giving up. I have several leads with other producers. We have a real chance with Eric Cooper. He’s young, open-minded and he likes to invest in new talents. I’m still trying to have an appointment for you but i know him, he owes me a favour. Nothing is lost for good.
Ethan - Okay. Good. I’m relying on you.
Elian - That’s why you hired me. So, for your house… what am i allowed to spend?
Ethan - Spend 5000 $ max. I’d allow you to spend more but that’s all i have. My house must be my sanctuary. I need to feel good and safe in my house. Now my movie has lost his funds, this my number one priority.
Elian - Okay! Good. Let’s see us in two weeks. You won’t be disappointed. I know a really talented construction manager, his crew will do his magic in here and in a short notice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (2/2)

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (1/2)