Celebrity | Episode 4 - Hit The Headlines










Ethan woke up in the middle of the night. Francisco wasn’t in the bed anymore. Maybe he was in the bathroom or has gone drinking a glass of water. Ethan had to pee anyway. He went out of the room trying to be as more discreet as possible. The door of his roommate’s bedroom, the guy he hadn’t seen yet, was wide opened and Ethan saw two guys fucking against a mirror. One of them must have been Francisco’s roommate. Ethan stayed a bit watching them. He was fascinated. The guy who was topping surely knew how to fuck. Watching this scene had woken up Ethan’s dick. His briefs was a little too tight now. 
Ethan came back to his senses and slowly pushed the door to close it. He has to go peeing.
He walked for a few steps and noticed that the front door was open too. 
Nobody knows how to close a door in here or what? thought Ethan and then he heard voices speaking in the hallway. He recognized Francisco’s voice, he was whispering but Ethan could understand what he was telling:
Francisco - …This is over. I’m done with you. I meant what i said on the phone.
Voice of an unknown guy - Don’t be ridiculous. You didn’t fell in love at first sight with that fucker. He’s nothing, he’s just your newest fling. I’m the long term, babe. You belong to me and do you have to remind you that…
Francisco - I don’t belong to you, i don’t belong to anybody… Just go away! I know what you did for me and…
Ethan decided to stop listening to them. Francisco was dealing with an ex-boyfriend apparently and that wasn’t Ethan’s business. He walked discreetly until he reached the living room and went to pee.
Ethan washed his hands and thought about what he’s just heard. Francisco had said to this guy he had fell in love at first sight. Maybe he had just said that for getting rid of this guy. “I’d rather let Francisco tell me about his feelings when he’ll be ready. Let’s not rush this "fling”, as that guy had said.“ thought Ethan.
Ethan went back in the living room and saw Francisco next to the now closed front door. He was clearly upset.
Ethan - Everything’s okay?
Francisco (surprised) - Oh you’re there? I didn’t know you were awake.
Ethan - I needed to pee… What’s going on, Francisco? You seem upset.
Francisco - That’s nothing… Just… Just an old boyfriend who doesn’t understand we’re done. But I think he won’t bother me anymore. I told him about you.
Ethan (amused) - Oh… and what did you say about me?
Francisco - Well… that you’re my new boyfriend. Aren’t you?
Ethan - I guess i have no choice now. Haha!
Francisco - Haha. You don’t. Let’s get back to bed.
They were going back to the bedroom when Ethan said:
Ethan - By the way, i guess i’ve seen your third roommate. He was fucking a guy with his door wide opened. They didn’t even notice me.
Francisco - Oh… you mean Diego. He’s very secret. He never introduce us to his boyfriends. I didn’t even know he was seeing someone these days. We don’t get along very well.
Ethan - Well, judging by his moans, the black guy who’s been fucked is getting along very well with the guy who was topping him.
Francisco - I see… there’s two options then. You can join them or i could make you moan like Diego did with his new friend.
Ethan (playful) - Tough decision… I’ll give you one more chance to make me moan. Don’t miss it. 
Then Ethan ran to the bed laughing out loud. Francisco quickly caught Ethan and pushed him on the bed. He was still laughing. Francisco tickled him and said while Ethan was laughing even louder:
Francisco - I won’t miss my chance, little cheeky. I’ll make you scream my name.
Then Francisco and Ethan fucked for a third time in a few hours. And Ethan, well… he did scream Francisco’s name, quite loudly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (2/2)

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (1/2)