Celebrity | Episode 3 - Francisco







Ethan and Francisco were on the bed, kissing. Then, Ethan started to caress Francisco's torso and belly through his t-shirt. Ethan downed his hand to Francisco's bulge and started to rub it. He could feel the hard cock of Francisco under his pants. He was squeezing the piece of meat, and Francisco was starting to moan.
Francisco - Uh...Uh... Fuck! Ethan... I... Uh!
Ethan - Haha... You seem to like how i touch you. And i surely like what i'm touching right now.
Francisco - Uh! Fuck! I want to feel your body against mine. Uh... Uh... I want to be in you. 
Ethan - Sounds good to me. Show me how bad you want to be in me. But first, let's take off that t-shirt!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (2/2)

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (1/2)