Celebrity | Episode 3 - Francisco










Ethan and Francisco were kissing on the couch. When they stopped, Francisco shared his concern.
Francisco - I should go, Ethan. If i stay i won’t be able… I was serious about my intention and what i’m looking for in a relationship.
Ethan - I was too.
And Ethan kissed Francisco again. Their tongues were mixing in their mouth. It was sweet and wild at the same time. Ethan had a huge boner in his pants and he could feel when he was caressing Francisco’s bulge that he wasn’t alone in that condition.
Francisco - I should go, Ethan. We shouldn’t have sex the first night. I want to see you again and not be just another meaningless hook-up for a night.
Ethan - You’re not. You’re such handsome and sexy… and sweet and clever. I already know i want to see you again. But i also know i don’t want to wait another second to feel your naked body against mine. If you’re really want to try to figure it out if we can get along together, just come to my bedroom. If you’re not serious, tell me and i let you go… no harm feelings. 
Francisco look at Ethan for a second and kissed him. They stood up from the couch and went in the direction of the bedroom. They were still kissing and it’s been hard for Francisco to find the door handle. Finally he’s been able to open that fuckin’ door and when they were in Ethan’s bedroom, Francisco slammed the door to close it. Ethan understood Francisco had made a choice and he was showing to Ethan how confident he was about his decision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (2/2)

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (1/2)