Celebrity | Episode 2 - The Party













They were on the balcony of the studio PBP. Downstairs, everything was calm and quiet. We could just hear a few people gossiping about celebrities they had met. 
Ethan and Francisco were quiet since a few minutes, looking at the cityin front of them.
Ethan - Ahem... That's a lovely night, isn't it?
Francisco - It is. 
Ethan - Did you see what's going on on the sofa in the corner of the room behind us?
Francisco - Haha! Yeah. Adrien Lemoine... Well, i guess he has finally found someone for the night. He asked me earlier if i was down to fuck with him. I wasn't.
Ethan - He asked me too. Men are such dogs!
Francisco - Not all men. Look at us, we said no.
Ethan - We did say no... you're right. But aren't we exceptions? Don't you think? From my experience, guys are just interested by putting their dicks in any hole they find on their way.
Francisco - I think you're wrong. You're 23... right. I'm 30, now. I used to be like that, living for just meaningless sex because i thought that's what guys expected from me or because i assumed that's all they were looking for. But there's a lot of gay guys, no... just guys, no matter their sexuality, who's looking for something real, something that make sense in their life.
Ethan - I guess i am that kind of guy. I'm so sick of being alone. I want to build something with my special someone, y'know. And you're right... i'm not an exception. That's so pretentious from me to think i'm the only who's 'better' than the others.
Francisco - Yeah, a bit. I'm right here next to you and guess what... i'm looking for the exact same thing than you in my romantic life.
That guy was handsome and really mature too. Ethan was really attracted by Francisco. Like he's never been. Even Boone. Francisco seemed like the dreamy guy. He sounded to have the same goals in life than Ethan. The latter couldn't let his chance go.
Ethan - Would you come by at my place? We could chat a bit more. In a place with more privacy.
Francisco - Ha! I'd like that... but it sounds more like a sedcution move to put me in your bed than a genuinely ask to chat... Ha ha!
Ethan turned red, like if he was caught-handed. 
Ethan - I really want to chat. I won't lie. I'd be thrilled if anything else happens between us. But my invitation is just for chatting.
Francisco - What are we waiting for, then? We'll see if our actions follow our words. Or if this was just words.
Ethan and Francisco walked to the door. They were going to Ethan house. But only for chatting like they planned to do? Or are they gonna to succomb to their impulses as they had denounced just a few minutes ago?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (2/2)

David Mason - City Living : Halloween Special (1/2)